Monday, June 29, 2009

FYI to all (read both of) The Reel Deal's followers!

For some reason that I cannot explain, my laptop seems to take morbid joy in murdering the font and size settings of Blogger.com's text editing program. I know not why my friends, I know not why... But I am relatively sure it is my laptop's fault because all the other blogs I read don't seem to have this problem, and because I refuse to believe that I am really that big of a moron. A bit slow from time to time maybe, but moron- I think not.
She's a sweet girl, my lappity top (yes she is a girl), but I'll be the first to admit that she has seen better days. Might I also add that her disc drive doesn't seem to wrok anymore, and that she coughs and sputters everytime I turn her over to empty her bed pan ...Ok well that second one's a lie but you follow right?
I've tried writing them in a seperate prgram and then pasting them in but nothing's seems to work. I am at a loss... But I swear to you I will continue the search for answers and in the mean time I beg of you to swear in return that you will not judge my font-follied ways. Thank you, and stay tuned for Reel Deal's reviews of Year One and My sister's Keeper.
Until then I'm Bruce Nolan, and that's the way the cookie crumbles.

2 comments:

Kello said...

Are you talking about the font size of the texts of your posts, or the weird spacing that occurs everytime you publish? Because I have those problems with EVERY post I write. In other words, don't take it too personally, I feel your pain.

The Reel Deal said...

I never noticed, they look fine to me.