Thursday, March 24, 2011

Theme Song Thursday!

Night Court. So many nights awake with only Judge Stone, Bull and the rest of the gang to keep me company. This is a theme song I can still recall on command (with sound effects).

Enjoy!


And for the education of all of you who may not be familiar with Night Court (and for the enjoyment of all who are) I've posted an episode clip below. I chose this clip for a few reasons- the first being that picking a clip gave me an excuse to spend half the night watching old episodes. But this clip not only showcases the shows often dark humor, it also features Star Trek: The Next Generation's Brent Spiner. Which brings us to another show I used to watch well into the wee hours of the night... But that's for another day.

Long live John Larroquette!


Thanks to Spudtv, and Alacritous

No comments: