Friday, February 19, 2010

An addendum to Feb. 17th's Five!!

It seems I some how forgot to mention what inspired Five!! Roles That Time Forgot. My apologies! So let me tell you now, and I promise I'll never forget again... unless I do forget- in which case that will definitely be the last time... probably.

Tuesday's Five!! was inspired by The Wolfman's resident beauty Emily Blunt. It occurred to me, as I contemplated seeing Ms. Blunt start to get roles as the leading woman, just how many places I'd seen her before she caught eyes in The Devil Wears Prada, and turned heads in Sunshine Cleaning. Among those, was the realization that she had appeared briefly in the Watcher X favorite Dan in Real Life as Ruthy "Pig-nose" Draper.
Not the most dramatic of stories, I admit. Still- I thought you should know.

The Reel Deal

No comments: