Friday, October 23, 2009

The Reel Deal + Birthday = Slacker

And for that I apologize. Not only was it my birthday this week, but it was Watcher X's last week, so squeezing in time between all the celebrating (and being sick as a dog) was hard to pull off. However, even when I'm not reviewing- you better believe I'm still seeing movies! And I've already got three all queued up and waiting for their Reel Deal premier, plus another Five!! chomping at the bit. I'm going to try and get them all up this weekend so if you could bare with me until I'm all caught up I would be oh so grateful! Also, you might notice a small change with our interface. Just a minor addition to let you all know what's coming, and help me stay on task. Thank you again for your patience and expect to hear from me soon!

With Great Blogs Come Great Responsibility,
The Reel Deal

No comments: